A Master Mason in good standing who possesses high moral and ethical standards, respected character, and personal honor.
SCOTTISH RITE PRIORITIES
- Fraternal - The Conferring of Degrees upon new candidates that teach fundamental moral lessons.
- Fellowship - Regular Spring and Fall Convocations for new members, active Scottish Rite "Clubs" in numerous Central Indiana Counties, Leadership Development opportunities, and active support of Symbolic Lodges and Masonic Youth Groups (DeMolay, Jobs, and Rainbow).
- Family - Dramatic plays and musical entertainment, holiday dinners and dances, Halloween and Christmas parties for Children and young adults, and Father/Son, Father/Daughter, and Mother/Daughter Banquets.
- Civic - The Indianapolis Scottish Rite Valley sponsors a "32° Learning Center for Children" diagnosed with dyslexia. In addition, 32° Masons serve on countless volunteer organizations, hold public and elected public offices, assist in Central Indiana Charities, and host numerous civic activities at our Cathedral.
- Philanthropies - The Valley sponsors the Indianapolis Scottish Rite Foundation which distributes generous annual grants to Masonic and Community organizations, Scholarships to young adults, and Medical Research Grants.